Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Savannah's Last Day of Preschool

My baby girl is growing up way too fast!! I'm afraid to blink in fear that she will be graduating preschool all too soon! Savannah had a great year, with great friends and teachers. Savannah got all checks on her two year old evaluation report. The comments made my day: " Savannah brought such energy  to our class this year. She has a wonderful eye for detail in herr craft projects!" I am so proud of my baby girl! She loves to learn and I love watching her!

First Day of Two Year Old Preschool (8/31/11)

Last Day of Two Year Old Preschool (5-23-12)

She loves her brother!

Mrs. Gena and Mrs. Tara were wonderful! We will surely miss them!

Savannah's class! So glad she will be seeing several of these sweet faces in her class next year!


Mrs. Tara and Mrs. Gena put together a sweet video of the class. I could watch this over and over, and we have! Savannah loves watching it and telling me who all her friends are. It is kinda of long, but very cute!

No comments: