Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mothers Day Luncheon

Today was such a bittersweet day! This was my last Mother's Day Luncheon I will celebrate with my sweet boy as a preschooler. Sniff! Sniff! It happens so fast!! We have been blessed with such a wonderful preschool for him to attend! The preschool does such a great job with celebrating all the Mommy's of the preschoolers. Today, we picked up the kids from the room and walked with them to lunch. Jackson has a sweet little boutonniere waiting for me! It was so sweet! He was so excited to give me a flowerpot he made with seeds. I can't wait to plant them and watch them grow.

Me and my sweet boy! 
Jackson and Abram, his best buddy!
Jackson's card to me for Mother's Day. Why I am berry special to him.....

It makes me laugh and tear up at the same time. First of all, I am not 5, right?! I have never made a Ice Cream Cake. However, I make Daddy's birthday cake every year and I let the kids help. Maybe, this is what he enjoys making with me?? My favorite store is Walmart??? What?? He may have been to Walmart with me one time. I only go their if I absolutely have to, maybe twice a year!!  He is at Target at least 3 times a week. Surely, he meant Target! :-) I am prettiest when I wear a hair bow. I guess I need to start wearing more hair bows for my little man on our dates. :-) AND, he loves me because I lay on the couch with him and play video games with him. Where in the world did that come from? I have never laid on the couch and played video games with him. He wishes that's what I would do. Maybe, he got the question confused!! Lol! Regardless, this is from him and it still melts my heart! Love him!!

The art show was also this week, so I was able to check out the kids art hanging in the halls today.
Savannah and her celery painting
Jackson Rocket Artwork
He was so proud!!

No comments: