Thursday, May 10, 2012

K-5 Registration

I truly can't believe I am saying this, but I registered Jackson for 5K this morning. I'm in tears and Jackson is beyond excited. He is excited about going to a new school, having a new classroom, a new playground, and most of all being a BIG boy! He truly feels like he something else being 5! Let me just tell you, he IS! That boy has us wrapped and I am not ashamed to say it! I love that boy more than words can say. He has amazed us so much in the last 3 months. It's the craziest thing. The day he turned 5 was a special day for him. He truly thinks 5 is a BIG deal. He is such a big boy now. I am not ready to let him go!!!

I am later than most registering Jackson for school. I have worried myself sick over what school to register him at. We have been trying to work out all the logistics with our land for 7 months now, and for reasons beyond our control, it did not happen when Jason and I had hoped for it. I am happy to say next Friday, we will be closing on our construction loan and the building process will begin!!! Hip Hip Hoary!!! With that being said, if we would have started building when we planned, we would have been done by the time Jackson started K5. Obviously, that did not happen, so it brings me to registering Jackson in the District we are in now. The schools are GREAT!!! I just worried so much about having to move him mid-school year. If we are close to being done at Christmas break, I will move him then. If not, I will keep him where he is and he will just start 1st grade in the new District.


He ran to the wildcat and said "Mommy, Am I tall? How tall am I?" 

 He wanted me to take his picture and luckily I had my bug bag with the camera in it.
 He is SOOOO excited!! Slow down my sweet boy, slow down!!

No comments: