It's hard to believe I am saying "Preschool Graduation"!!
Where has the time gone??? For Real!! The graduation was so cute and I could not be more proud! Another milestone down, one that is so bittersweet. I love seeing him grow and learn! However, preschool graduation was the reminder of how fast he is growing up. I am so proud of the little boy he has become!
Our little graduate walking down the aisle and into the choir loft for his program.
Jackson on the top row, with all his preschool friends.
Jackson and Abram, his best friend. Congrats Boys!!
Grandma and Papa
Nannie and Papa
Hudson, Miller, Logan, and Jackson
These sweet boys all started two year old preschool together.
We love Mrs. Lambrecht! We could not have been more blessed this year. She was a wonderful teacher and will be missed so much!!!
Mr. Frankie is so good to our kids. We are so thankful for him, as well! Thank you for sharing this special day with us!
Gosh, I love this boy! He keeps me laughing!
Family Picture
It seems like yesterday, I was holding my sweet baby boy in my hands for the first time. Now, here we are five years later, holding my preschool graduate in my hands. Wow, how time flies! I love you sweet boy more than you will ever know!! I am so thankful God choose me to be your Mommy!
I'm going to leave you with a couple videos of our sweet boy at his graduation!
Jackson could not wait for us to see his silly song. This was the song he was referring to. As you can see, he really enjoyed this one. :-)
One Voice....I was good, until this song. This one got me!
Our graduate getting his preschool Diploma! I'm so proud of how much he has learned this year. Congratulations Jackson! We are so proud of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment