Friday, May 11, 2012

Rank Test

Jackson had his first rank test as a Little Ninja today. He did a great job and we are so proud of him! My favorite part of the whole test was seeing him get his new belt. He was so proud of himself. I can't help but smile every time I see the video.

Ready for their Rank Test
Push ups!

Front Kicks

Combination 1.... Miller and Jackson were on the same bag, so I was able to get pictures of them both. We are sure going to miss Miller when he moves to Arkansas next month. :-(

Jackson, just after he showed the class how to do combination #2. He was very proud of himself, and he should be. He has worked so hard at mastering them.
My sweet boy waiting patiently for his turn to get his new belt.

And, that my friends, is what you call a yellow belt little Ninja. :-)

Sensei and Jackson after the Rank Test


Jackson performing some of combinations:
   
This is my favorite part of the whole test...Getting his new belt!! Do you think he was proud?? So proud of our little man!!

No comments: