Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!!

Happy Mothers Day!! What a special day to celebrate! I am so blessed to be called Mom! I never get tired of hearing it. Ok, maybe sometimes, but for the most part, it makes me smile! I am overwhelmed with the love I have for my two little ones and the love they have for me. I am blessed beyond measure. My two sweet little ones and their Daddy had a surprise card waiting for me this morning. I can't get enough of it!!

 

We had a great day celebrating with the Mothers in our lives! We had a family dinner with the Starnes family. It was a perfect afternoon, with the exception of missing one special Mom. Aunt Jennifer got sad news this morning that her grandmother passed during the night. Her grandmother was very dear to her, so please keep her and her family in your prayers.


Kathryn and Haley
 Abigail and Jackson
 Love these silly girls!  
 Say Cheese!
 We are so thankful for this Grandmother! She is truly one of a kind. I don't know how I would make it without her sometimes. She has a heart of gold and I could not have asked for a better Mother-in-Law!
 Art Time
 Love my sweet girl!
 Blessed!

Happy Mothers Day Grandma!! 
This evening, my mom, sister and I had dinner together and saw "The Lucky One." It was a great movie and we enjoyed spending time with our Mommy! First, Jackson and Savannah wanted to give Nannie her Mother's Day gift...

Yay! I think she likes it! :-)  
Awww!!
 From Savannah:
 From Jackson:

A quick picture before we left for the movie....We are so blessed to call her Mom! Thank you Mom for all you have done for us, for helping me become the Mom I am today, and for loving me! Happy Mothers Day!!! 

No comments: